MCA Testing Information:
- It is required that all 10th graders take the Reading MCA. 10th graders will be taking the test Tuesday, March 3rd.
- It is required that all 11th graders take the Math MCA. We have scheduled the Math MCA for Tuesday, March 17th.
- It is required that students take the Science MCA in high school. We are offering the Science MCA Tuesday, April 7th.
- The Reading, Math, and Science MCAs take two to three hours. We will start testing at 8:15am in room 315, unless otherwise noted.
- If you would like your student to NOT take the MCA’s please fill out the parent/guardian refusal for student participation in statewide testing form found in the link below.
ACT Testing Information:
- 11th graders will also have the opportunity to take the ACT at Wright Learning Center, Tuesday, March 24th. The test will be in room 324.
- The ACT is a timed test that will begin at 8:00am and end at 12:00pm.
- Some WLC students will be on spring break the week of March 23rd, students are more than welcome to come and take the ACT.
- If your student qualifies for free/reduced lunch, they will be able to take the ACT free of charge.
- If the student doesn’t qualify for free/reduced lunch, they can take the ACT at a reduced rate of $42.50
If you or your student have any questions regarding testing, please contact our school counselor:
Additional Testing Information:
Students with a disability may qualify for accommodations for college entrance or placement exams, such as the Accuplacer/ACT/SAT.
For details, talk with the WLC counselor, principal or visit the following websites:
Additional student 504 Information can be found at the following link: