This program is different from the traditional classroom instruction. The classroom is not located in a school facility, but rather in local businesses. You attend class onsite and learn from exposure to real-world experiences provided by business leaders in the community. Over this year long course, you will have the opportunity to start real businesses and learn from your successes and failures. This experience will expose you to an environment you’ve most likely not yet seen and provide skills that will benefit you for the rest of your life.
Learn more about the CEO program by clicking on this Video Link
- Provide opportunities for students to be engaged, curious, and ready to learn about modern business practices
- Educate students on the opportunities in their communities
- Create new and innovative businesses
- Provide real-world, real-life experiences for students
- Connect students with business professionals
- Transform the way young people view the world and their future
- Inspire and encourage young people to return to their communities to live, work, raise families, and start businesses.
- Provide the opportunity for each student to start their own business
- Provide a mentor from the business community for each CEO student
- Students must be able to dress and act professionally
- Students must be extremely punctual
- Students must provide their own transportation
Click here to apply for next year’s class – Fall of 2023 – registration deadline March 17th, 2023
Instructor Contact Information